Incoming Chaosfire dragon Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Hello.♥ I'm Vivian.L (Loh). Im 13, I see presents dropping from the sky every year on 24/08 . I have alot of dreams, real dreams that is, that i want to achieve. I love die piano (grade 4). I am freakishly addicted to anime/manga. I draw and read, a lot, and love photography. Lastly, i love vampires, so if your one, bite me.

Follow me on twitter. Follow me on facebook
MSN : vivianlohhuiting@hotmail.com


Deviant : http://nilec88.deviantart.com/




Abbie
Alex
Angela
Ballery
Charel
Chelsea
Dianne
Danielle
Darel
Daren
Deidrie
Erni
Faiz
Gigi
Grace
Mavis
MiaoShan
Nazirul
Sandra
Sarah
Zhi Hao
Leonard
Lynie
Lucille
Fangting
Huien
Hui Xing
Ili
Iylianah
Izzati
Leonard
Leonard
Kelvin
Kai Kait
Kayelean
Rynell
Sasthika
Valerie
Vannessa
WenQi
Winnie
JingWen
Joan
Jodi
Yang Nan
Yap Yi
YingXuan
YingRui
Zhi Xuan
Zoey

1B1
1B2
Opss Floorball
6Persistence
6Conscientious
6Commitment


March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Hi my sweetheart Wednesday, December 1, 2010 @ 7:39 PM


A fake identity, a love triangle, car crash, a faker identity, the main love triangle, an obsessed fan, a fire, amnesia, a different love triangle, a kidnapping, fake amnesia, a wedding, and 3 objections over 7/8 years in FOURTEEN EPISODES.


And all that is a sweet summary of Hi, My Sweetheart from some guy from youtube (Y)



I just finished watching the Taiwan drama: "Hi, My SweetHeart" and yes, i know it has been a long long time since that drama was released and only now i am watching it (:D) it's cus it's the holidays (Y) so i had alot of time on my hands and Oneechan asked me to watch it too (:D) arigato neh, Oneechan *smiles*

So, today me and my Oneechan, Yiyun, talked about GOD, kinda weird but she started it, Mwahahaha (>D) she wanted me to feel the pain of her going to GB (Girl's Brigade) and always talking about GOD which made her wanna die o..o too much i just (^^)
so anyways, speaking of Taiwanese dramas, im soon going to Taiwan myself for my big vacation (Y)

i'll mention when i'll be going and stuff in my post somewhere so, go find it :)

I'll be going to Taiwan on 10th of December
I'll be going there for 7 days
So, i'll be back by 17th of December :)

Ok it's up there, i guess im bad at hiding these kinda stuff (-..-") anyways, i can't wait to go to taiwan!!! *screams* i'll get my new school stuff from there i guess (^^) WHOO! i cant freaking wait ! (:D) hmm i've recently so called joined back into Twitter, yeah i'll probably be updating it more from now onwards *rubs chin*

OH! and i'll also be getting a NEW PHONE before my Taiwan trip (Y) YAY! i'll be sure to tell you guys my new phone number if i happen to change it (:D) wow im so excited ! i wonder what phone to get though, any recommendation? well, if you have, theres my cbox (:D) you can go do your daily spam! (>D)

until next time..

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.